Women’s Bible Study – FINDING I AM
TFBC WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY
Dates: Starts Wednesday May 2- June 6th
Place: Room 114
What is the deep cry of your heart? That ache in your soul that keeps you up at night? The prayer you keep repeating? Jesus not only cares about this deep, spiritual wrestling, but He also wants to step in and see you through it.
Join Lysa TerKeurst on the streets of Israel to explore the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Through this interactive, in-depth study, you will learn to:
- Trade feelings of emptiness and depletion for a more personal fulfillment from knowing who Jesus is.
- Stop living like a slave to your circumstances by training your heart to embrace the life-giving freedom God wants for you.
- Gain a better understanding of how Jesus' words 2,000 years ago are so very applicable to the answers we are searching for today.
Grace Circle is a group of ladies that work on projects for the church and community. One of their regular projects is providing care packages for armed forces serving overseas. They normally meet on the first Tuesday of each month.
- Next Meeting
- Date: Tuesday, April 3
- Time: 6pm
- Location: Leona Korenwinder 2150 Lanai Ct, Tulare
- The Circle will continue to support our military plus something new this year is support for special interest missionaries